To provide administrative and project support to the Vice President of Advancement, campaign consultants and the volunteers on the Longfellow Campaign Steering Committee. Coordinate activities that support United Church Homes’ Longfellow Mid-Town Community Capital Campaign. Facilitate preparation and follow-up for campaign related external donor, prospect and community partner contacts. Provides general administrative and project support, as needed.
▪ Minimum three years’ experience in related positions.
▪ Customer relations focus with strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills required.
▪ High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
▪ Proficient reading, writing, grammar and mathematics skills.
▪ Proficient with Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
▪ Proficient with fundraising or CRM database software, and other applications.
▪ Proficient with Zoom and Teams platforms for coordinating and/or facilitating virtual meetings.