Area nonprofit Clothes That Work seeks a part-time Education Program Manager who will coordinate and execute the education program, Workforce Education Initiative, and community outreach programs developed to broaden the scope of the organization throughout the Miami Valley region.
The Education Program Manager will develop, support, and implement education and training programs that enhance skill development and increased knowledge with an adult learning population.
As the Education Program Manager, you will:
• Organize and deliver and/or facilitate classes, workshops, and other training services
• Strategically oversee curriculum development and identify new needs
• Monitor and administer program revenue and expenses; participate in the development of funding proposals for the program
• Collaborate with program leadership on projects that intersect all programs
• Initiate and set goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of the organization
• Plan the programs from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones, and processes
• Develop and maintain records and databases on workshop participants, materials, equipment, and supplies
• Recruit, train, and manage volunteers to execute educational workshops and client coaching
• High level interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Fluent in database management, analysis, and reporting
• Experience writing grant requests and final reports for key stakeholders
• Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
• Ability to prioritize work, maintain calendar, and meet deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Constant Contact, and managing database systems
• Minimum of five (5) years of nonprofit experience with proven program leadership skills
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience of in-person training, content research and/or evaluation, or managing a training program
Skill Sets / Certifications / Degrees Required
Bachelors degree required.