What should I focus on when putting together my Talent Profile?
The primary purpose of your Talent Profile is to intrigue a business or organization to want to meet with you. Be focused, concise and look to highlight your strengths and what might make you unique from other candidates within your area of expertise.
What should I write in my Superpower?
You’ve mastered many different roles throughout your career. Focus on one where you made the greatest impact. Think about strengths others have affirmed in you, coupled with work you enjoy.
As you draft your Headline, think ROLE + IMPACT. Here are a few examples to get you started (feel free to borrow or modify any one of these):
- Project Manager Who Can Quickly Transform Ideas into Successful Outcomes
- Business Development Professional Adept at New Customer Acquisition
- Business Analyst Who Converts Massive Volumes of Data Into Actionable Intelligence
- Pivot Table Dynamo & Team Performance Catalyst
- Accounting Multi-Tasker Who Can Support Multiple Needs Areas
- The Trusted Advisor & EQ Coach Your Frontline Managers Wished They Had
- Recognized Repeatedly for Operationalizing Warehouse Safety
- Communications Dynamo Who Can Power Up Internal & External Messaging
- PowerPoint Virtuoso Who Designs Slides that Spark Breakthrough Discoveries
- Silver Intern Who Can Make Valuable Contributions Across Multiple Departments
- Accomplished Training Facilitator Who Speeds Up & Enriches Staff Skills Mastery
- Technical Guru Who Can Move from Idea to Implementation
Which Work Experience should I feature?
Over the length of your career there are probably hundreds of projects you have led or collaborated on. What are three that you feel highlight your strengths, your industry or depth of expertise or a situation where you were particularly innovative or creative. Is there a project where you were effective in building or leading a team? How about a project where you needed to fly solo to meet a deadline? As you are reviewing your Project options, keep a diversity of examples in mind to help peak someone’s interest.
Will I be notified when opportunities are posted?
Yes, if you opt in using the My Alerts option on your profile page.