Silver is Gold is looking for Business Development Associates to build relationships with businesses and/or non-profits. Responsibilities include:
- Introducing Silver is Gold concept to Senior Leadership, HR leadership and/or hiring managers.
- Engaging in conversations with businesses and organizations in the Dayton area to better understand talent needs.
- Reviewing talent profiles to determine if Silver is Gold is an option to address those talent needs.
- Assisting organizations develop an Opportunity Posting that appropriately describes talent needs and nature of the engagement to meet work product requirements.
NOTE: This is a ground floor, part-time opportunity, with great flexibility, and an amazing co-creation team composed primarily of actively-engaged retired professions.
Successful track record of consultative sales, business consulting or experience in human resources/hiring with interest in business development. Specific industry/sector experience or knowledge is a plus.
Skill Sets / Certifications / Degrees Required
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Good listener
- Understanding of various operating areas of a business or organization
Previous Work Experience
Experience as a hiring manager, in recruiting or HR is a plus.