The City of Moraine is seeking a full-time City Planner that would performs a variety of administrative, technical, strategic, and professional work for current and long-range planning related to the development and implementation of the City’s physical growth and development. The City Planner serves as the manager for the city owned cemetery and coordinates the city’s farmland leasing program.
Skill Sets / Certifications / Degrees Required
- Bachelor’s degree in municipal planning, public administration, political science or a closely related field, and three years’ experience in public sector or private practice with substantial experience working with public clients; or any equivalent combination of education and experience
- AICP preferred, but not required
- Ability to occasionally lift 50 pounds or less.
- Possess current Ohio state driver’s license.
- Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. All candidates must be willing to submit to random drug screenings.